Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Westphalia. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Westphalia. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Westphalia & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Westphalia should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Westphalia?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Westphalia. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Westphalia Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Westphalia, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Westphalia? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Westphalia
MO Tree Trimming serves Westphalia and neighboring communities: