Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Missouri. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Missouri. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Kansas City, St. Louis & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Missouri homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Missouri. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
Professional Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Missouri, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
MO Tree Trimming serves the entire state of Missouri: