Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in West Alton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in West Alton. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including West Alton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in West Alton need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in West Alton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in West Alton. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The West Alton Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in West Alton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in West Alton? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN West Alton
MO Tree Trimming serves West Alton and communities nearby: