Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Viburnum. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Viburnum. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Viburnum & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Viburnum homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Viburnum?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Viburnum. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Viburnum Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Viburnum, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Viburnum? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Viburnum
MO Tree Trimming serves Viburnum and communities nearby: