Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Valley Park. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Valley Park. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Valley Park & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Valley Park homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Valley Park?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Valley Park. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Valley Park Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Valley Park, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Valley Park? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Valley Park
MO Tree Trimming serves Valley Park and neighboring communities: