Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Valley Park. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Valley Park. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Valley Park & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Valley Park homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Valley Park?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Valley Park. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Valley Park Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Valley Park, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Valley Park? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Valley Park
MO Tree Trimming serves Valley Park and the surrounding area: