Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Unionville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Unionville. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Unionville & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Unionville homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Unionville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Unionville. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Unionville Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Unionville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Unionville? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Unionville
MO Tree Trimming serves Unionville and communities nearby: