Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Tuscumbia. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Tuscumbia. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Missouri – including Tuscumbia & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Tuscumbia should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Tuscumbia?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Tuscumbia. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Tuscumbia Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Tuscumbia, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Tuscumbia? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Tuscumbia
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Tuscumbia and the surrounding area: