Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Trenton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Trenton. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Trenton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Trenton homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Trenton?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Trenton. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Trenton Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Trenton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Trenton? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Trenton
MO Tree Trimming serves Trenton and communities nearby: