Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Thayer. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Thayer. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Thayer & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Thayer homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Thayer?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Thayer. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Thayer Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Thayer, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Thayer? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Thayer
MO Tree Trimming serves Thayer and the surrounding area: