Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Sunset Hills. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Sunset Hills. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Sunset Hills & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Sunset Hills homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Sunset Hills?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sunset Hills. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Sunset Hills Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sunset Hills, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sunset Hills? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sunset Hills
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Sunset Hills and neighboring communities: