Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Sturgeon. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sturgeon. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Sturgeon & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Sturgeon need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Sturgeon?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sturgeon. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Sturgeon Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sturgeon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sturgeon? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sturgeon
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Sturgeon and neighboring communities: