Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Strafford. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Strafford. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Strafford & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Strafford need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Strafford?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Strafford. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Strafford Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Strafford, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Strafford? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Strafford
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Strafford and neighboring communities: