Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Peters. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Peters. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including St. Peters & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in St. Peters need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Peters?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Peters. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The St. Peters Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Peters, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Peters? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Peters
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Peters and neighboring communities: