Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in St. John. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. John. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including St. John & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in St. John need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. John?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in St. John. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The St. John Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. John, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. John? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. John
MO Tree Trimming serves St. John and communities nearby: