Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in St. James. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. James. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including St. James & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in St. James should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. James?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. James. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The St. James Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. James, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. James? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. James
MO Tree Trimming serves St. James and communities nearby: