Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in St. Elizabeth Village. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Elizabeth Village. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including St. Elizabeth Village & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in St. Elizabeth Village should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Elizabeth Village?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Elizabeth Village. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The St. Elizabeth Village Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Elizabeth Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Elizabeth Village? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Elizabeth Village
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Elizabeth Village and neighboring communities: