Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Elizabeth Village. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Elizabeth Village. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including St. Elizabeth Village & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in St. Elizabeth Village should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Elizabeth Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in St. Elizabeth Village. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The St. Elizabeth Village Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Elizabeth Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Elizabeth Village? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Elizabeth Village
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Elizabeth Village and the surrounding area: