Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in St. Ann. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Ann. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including St. Ann & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in St. Ann need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Ann?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in St. Ann. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The St. Ann Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Ann, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Ann? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Ann
MO Tree Trimming serves St. Ann and neighboring communities: