Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Spokane. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Spokane. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Spokane & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Spokane should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Spokane?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Spokane. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Spokane Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Spokane, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Spokane? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Spokane
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Spokane and the surrounding area: