Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Spanish Lake. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Spanish Lake. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Missouri – including Spanish Lake & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Spanish Lake should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Spanish Lake?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Spanish Lake. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Spanish Lake Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Spanish Lake, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Spanish Lake? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Spanish Lake
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Spanish Lake and the surrounding area: