Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Smithton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Smithton. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Smithton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Smithton homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Smithton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Smithton. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Smithton Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Smithton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Smithton? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Smithton
MO Tree Trimming serves Smithton and neighboring communities: