Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Shelbyville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Shelbyville. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Missouri – including Shelbyville & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Shelbyville homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Shelbyville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Shelbyville. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Shelbyville Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shelbyville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shelbyville? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shelbyville
MO Tree Trimming serves Shelbyville and neighboring communities: