Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Seymour. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Seymour. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Seymour & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Seymour homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Seymour?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Seymour. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Seymour Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Seymour, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Seymour? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Seymour
MO Tree Trimming serves Seymour and the surrounding area: