Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Scotsdale. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Scotsdale. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Missouri – including Scotsdale & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Scotsdale homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Scotsdale?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Scotsdale. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Scotsdale Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Scotsdale, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Scotsdale? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Scotsdale
MO Tree Trimming serves Scotsdale and neighboring communities: