Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Rensselaer Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rensselaer Village. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Rensselaer Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Rensselaer Village should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Rensselaer Village?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Rensselaer Village. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Rensselaer Village Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rensselaer Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rensselaer Village? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rensselaer Village
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Rensselaer Village and neighboring communities: