Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Potosi. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Potosi. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Potosi & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Potosi homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Potosi?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Potosi. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Potosi Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Potosi, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Potosi? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Potosi
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Potosi and neighboring communities: