Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Polo. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Polo. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Polo & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Polo should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Polo?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Polo. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Polo Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Polo, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Polo? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Polo
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Polo and communities nearby: