Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Polo. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Polo. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Polo & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Polo need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Polo?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Polo. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Polo Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Polo, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Polo? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Polo
MO Tree Trimming serves Polo and neighboring communities: