Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Pasadena Hills. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pasadena Hills. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Pasadena Hills & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Pasadena Hills homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pasadena Hills?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pasadena Hills. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Pasadena Hills Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pasadena Hills, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pasadena Hills? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pasadena Hills
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Pasadena Hills and communities nearby: