Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Oregon. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oregon. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Missouri – including Oregon & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Oregon need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oregon?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oregon. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Oregon Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oregon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oregon? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oregon
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Oregon and communities nearby: