Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Old Monroe. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Old Monroe. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Old Monroe & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Old Monroe homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Old Monroe?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Old Monroe. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Old Monroe Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Old Monroe, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Old Monroe? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Old Monroe
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Old Monroe and the surrounding area: