Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Oak Grove Village. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oak Grove Village. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Oak Grove Village & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Oak Grove Village need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oak Grove Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oak Grove Village. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Oak Grove Village Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oak Grove Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oak Grove Village? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oak Grove Village
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Oak Grove Village and the surrounding area: