Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Northwoods. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Northwoods. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Missouri – including Northwoods & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Northwoods homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Northwoods?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Northwoods. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Northwoods Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Northwoods, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Northwoods? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Northwoods
MO Tree Trimming serves Northwoods and neighboring communities: