Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Normandy. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Normandy. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Normandy & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Normandy should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Normandy?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Normandy. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Normandy Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Normandy, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Normandy? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Normandy
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Normandy and the surrounding area: