Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Normandy. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Normandy. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Normandy & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Normandy need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Normandy?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Normandy. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Normandy Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Normandy, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Normandy? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Normandy
MO Tree Trimming serves Normandy and communities nearby: