Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Newtonia. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Newtonia. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Newtonia & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Newtonia homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Newtonia?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newtonia. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Newtonia Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newtonia, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newtonia? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newtonia
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Newtonia and communities nearby: