Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Newark Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Newark Village. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Newark Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Newark Village need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Newark Village?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newark Village. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Newark Village Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newark Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newark Village? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newark Village
MO Tree Trimming serves Newark Village and neighboring communities: