Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Merwin Village. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Merwin Village. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Merwin Village & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Merwin Village need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Merwin Village?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Merwin Village. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Merwin Village Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Merwin Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Merwin Village? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Merwin Village
MO Tree Trimming serves Merwin Village and neighboring communities: