Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Mercer. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Mercer. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Mercer & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Mercer should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Mercer?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Mercer. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Mercer Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mercer, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mercer? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mercer
MO Tree Trimming serves Mercer and communities nearby: