Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Mercer. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Mercer. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Missouri – including Mercer & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Mercer need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Mercer?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Mercer. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Mercer Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mercer, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mercer? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mercer
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Mercer and neighboring communities: