Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Memphis. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Memphis. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Missouri – including Memphis & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Memphis homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Memphis?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Memphis. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Memphis Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Memphis, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Memphis? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Memphis
MO Tree Trimming serves Memphis and the surrounding area: