Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Matthews. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Matthews. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Missouri – including Matthews & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Matthews need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Matthews?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Matthews. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Matthews Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Matthews, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Matthews? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Matthews
MO Tree Trimming serves Matthews and neighboring communities: