Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Marshfield. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Marshfield. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Missouri – including Marshfield & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Marshfield should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Marshfield?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Marshfield. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Marshfield Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marshfield, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marshfield? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marshfield
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Marshfield and communities nearby: