Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Marshall. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Marshall. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Marshall & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Marshall homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Marshall?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Marshall. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Marshall Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marshall, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marshall? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marshall
MO Tree Trimming serves Marshall and neighboring communities: