Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Marionville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Marionville. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Marionville & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Marionville homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Marionville?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Marionville. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Marionville Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marionville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marionville? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marionville
MO Tree Trimming serves Marionville and neighboring communities: