Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Maplewood. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Maplewood. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Maplewood & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Maplewood need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Maplewood?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Maplewood. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Maplewood Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Maplewood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Maplewood? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Maplewood
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Maplewood and neighboring communities: