Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Macon. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Macon. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Macon & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Macon should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Macon?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Macon. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Macon Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Macon, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Macon? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Macon
MO Tree Trimming serves Macon and the surrounding area: