Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Louisiana. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Louisiana. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Louisiana & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Louisiana homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Louisiana?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Louisiana. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Louisiana Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Louisiana, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Louisiana? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Louisiana
MO Tree Trimming serves Louisiana and communities nearby: