Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lockwood. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lockwood. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Lockwood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lockwood need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lockwood?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lockwood. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Lockwood Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lockwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lockwood? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lockwood
MO Tree Trimming serves Lockwood and the surrounding area: