Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lilbourn. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lilbourn. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Lilbourn & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lilbourn need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lilbourn?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lilbourn. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Lilbourn Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lilbourn, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lilbourn? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lilbourn
MO Tree Trimming serves Lilbourn and neighboring communities: