Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Licking. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Licking. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Licking & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Licking homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Licking?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Licking. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Licking Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Licking, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Licking? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Licking
MO Tree Trimming serves Licking and the surrounding area: