Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Liberty. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Liberty. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Liberty & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Liberty should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Liberty?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Liberty. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Liberty Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Liberty, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Liberty? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Liberty
MO Tree Trimming serves Liberty and communities nearby: