Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lee’s Summit. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lee’s Summit. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Lee’s Summit & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Lee’s Summit homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lee’s Summit?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lee’s Summit. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Lee’s Summit Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lee’s Summit, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lee’s Summit? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lee’s Summit
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Lee’s Summit and the surrounding area: