Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Leadwood. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Leadwood. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Leadwood & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Leadwood homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Leadwood?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Leadwood. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Leadwood Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Leadwood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Leadwood? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Leadwood
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Leadwood and communities nearby: